TAXervice provides professional services to municipal governments across Western Canada.
This is an opportunity to join our growing team!
- Work for a growing company in an expanding market
- Build a rewarding "big-city" career while taking advantage of a small-town lifestyle
- Thriving rural community with an affordable housing market and abundant recreational opportunities
- Superior compensation
- Excellent benefits and group RRSP Plan
- Opportunity for advancement to positions of greater responsibility
We are looking for a full-time Account Manager to join our team. Working directly with clients and property owners, you will be responsible for file management for your clients. If you have strong administrative skills, a high rate of accuracy and possess good communication skills, this is the job for you. TAXervice provides professional services to municipal governments across Western Canada. We offer a generous salary plus the opportunity for advancement, group health benefits and group RRSP plan.
If you enjoy being busy and challenged, then this is the job for you! Communicating with municipal clients and property owners, preparing documents for land titles and sending documents for delivery to owners are some of the important duties of this position.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Computer experience including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access)
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Office experience an asset
HOW TO APPLY
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Full-time availability is preferred for all positions, however other arrangements may be considered. We are willing to train the right candidate, and job postings remain open until that person is found.